Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities
In December 2014 the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) issued the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. The Code is a requirement for smaller authorities to make information available for local people to increase democratic accountability.
This page allows you to access all of the information that we are required to publish under the Transparency Code.
The information for each financial year will be available after the end of the financial year on 31 March and by 15 July at the latest. The exceptions to this are the list of councillor responsibilities and the minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings which are published on an ongoing basis.
Financial year 1 April 2016 to 31 March 2017
- All payments above £100
- End of year accounts - Annual Governance Statement
- End of year accounts - Annual Statements
- End of year accounts - Internal Audit Report
- End of year accounts - External Audit Report
- End of year accounts - Explanation of any significant variances: A significant variance is more than 10-15% variance in the statement of accounts between the relevant year and previous year.
- End of year Bank Reconciliation 2016-17
- List of councillor responsibilities
- Public land and building assets
- Minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings - The agenda of the most recent meeting is available here.