Parkview Chapel: Parkview Chapel is an Independent Evangelical Church. The present building was opened in November 1988 but a Church, formerly known as the Gospel Hall, has been on this site for about 150 years. "We meet together as Christians to worship God and learn lessons for life from The Bible. We are everyday people who have found that; knowing Jesus Christ gives us meaning in life, strength in hard times and hope for the future." Website
Botesdale Methodist Church: Erected in 1832. Extensively rebuilt following an major fire in 1907. Part of the Diss Circuit, this church serves Botesdale, Rickinghall, Redgrave, Hinderclay and other neighbouring villages. Website
The Chapel of Ease: In the year 1400 Botesdale was in the parish of Redgrave and the inhabitants of the small hamlet of Botesdale would have worshipped in the parish church of Redgrave. However, around this time, the people of Botesdale erected a small chapel on this site. Around 1500-1510 it became a chantry chapel endowed by Sir John Sheriff of Wattisfield. In 1561 the chapel became the Nicholas Bacon Grammar School and an adjoining house was added to accommodate the schoolmaster. In the 1800s the school was restored as a church and the adjoining house became a private residence. From 2 May 2015 until the end of September 2015 the chapel will be open every Saturday from 10am until 4pm. The chapel is open by special request during the winter. If you would like to visit at another time please contact the Rector to arrange for the church to be unlocked.
St Mary's Inferior, Rickinghall: Also known as the Lower Church (St Mary's Superior is a redundant church cut off from the village by the A143), St Mary's is situated in a hollow, bounded by a brook next to the former A143, an old coaching road running through the village and the adjoining village of Botesdale as one continuous street. Our church is set in the centre of a large graveyard with many trees and a wide expanse of grass giving it a peaceful atmosphere. The ecclesiastical parish of Rickinghall recently became a United Parish with Redgrave-cum-Botesdale. Website